“Employee training should be a core of your company culture.”
In today’s episode, I discuss the importance of providing employees with training opportunities.
When developing your employee training remember to include the basics.
- Employee training is an important part of developing an elite business
- It builds skill sets
- Creates and promote the brand message
- Allows employees to advance their career
- We often forget the basics
- We train advanced skills
- We often overlook the basics
- How to communicate
- Proper email communication
- What our brand stands for
- Think about the bully we talked about on Monday
- Do you think their company really wants them to act that way?
- Do you have people that act in contrast to your brand?
- Everyone is in sales
- Start teaching some of the basics
- Educate your team on what your values mean and how that looks
- Start telling stories – it’s the best way to get your point across
- Create a scenario and tell 2 different ways to handle – the wrong way and your way
- Evaluate your people by getting outside feedback
- It’s easy these days to create surveys and have you clients/suppliers/sub complete them