Ready, Set, Get Back At It!
We often have times when we are off from work and it’s always a struggle to get started again when our time off has ended. It’s hard getting back on the horse and getting going. Here is some help.
- Prepare upfront – before you are going to be away from the office
- Write a To Do list for your first day back
- Clean off you desk
- Leave some open time on your schedule
- Getting back on the horse
- If you prepared, jump right into your tasks
- If not
- Clean off your desk
- Create a list of “quick hit” items to complete first
- Let your email wait
- Focus on taking action – one item at a time