Take advantage of special occasions to get the most out of life.
- We have to remember to live life
- We work hard, charge hard and hustle which is great
- Sometimes we have to remember to stop and smell the roses
- I struggle with remembering this sometimes – I love what I do and it’s fun – really if I had a choice of what I could do it would be exactly what I do every day – but I have to remember to take care of some of the other things I value in life like family
- We all have different values and too often we spend too much time on one at the expense of other values – we have to remember to take care of them from time to time
- We need time to recharge
- Even though I love what I do, I still need to take time to recharge
- Special occasions like holidays are a great time to take care of other parts of our life wheel
- We need that to re-fuel and clear our minds
- Take time to get away from the status-quo
- Laying on the couch all weekend won’t really get you refueled – maybe well rested but not recharged
- Do something different – if you want to tend to another area in life you need to change it up
- Get outside of your comfort zone to really expand
Take some time off this weekend to tend to some areas of your life that need the attention.