Keep your workload steady with proper backlog tracking.
It’s a sales job too.
- Tracking backlog for sales
- Know your upcoming workload
- What does your current runway look like
- Where are the highs and lows
- Do you have time to react adn sell some work
- Good sales efforts equals:
- Keep your resources working
- Limit the amount of overload
- No gaps in revenue generation
- Track the Backlog
- Determine you sales cycles to know how far out to watch
- Update with the Opps team regularly
- Track you sales effforts by client so you know the average cycle and what they have coming up