Traveling / commuting takes up a lot of time, don’t just waste it.
- Plan for Travel
- There are a lot of things we can accomplish while we travel/commute
- Many people spend hours every week commuting and traveling and waste that time
- Think of what you could accomplish with those extra hours
- Driving – make calls (hands-free only / no texting) / podcasts / audio books
- Riding – calls / emails / texts / podcasts / audio books
- Flying – podcasts / audio books / computer work
- Plan ahead for your travel
- When planning your day move tasks into the travel time
- Prepare the information you need before leaving
- Create your travel to-do list
- Bring what you need
- Plan ahead so you can gather what you need
- Make some travel folders and carry them with you
- Use the apps on your phone
Do you travel / commute?
Is that time used effectively?
Do you plan ahead for what you can do?
How can you accomplish more in this down time?
Plan ahead for your travel / commute time
Create grab and go folders to travel with
Make the most of this time